Undated, but the Introduction is dated 1942. A subscription publication. Green cloth-covered boards, gilt titles to spine and front board, photograph of the church as frontispiece, 113 pages. A Presentation Copy with the subscriber’s name (Mr A Gouge) and the author’s signature to a pasted-in label to front paste down. Condition: Previous owner’s name to front paste down, light wear to boards, staining to margins of a few of the later pages.