Probably published in 1924, having been written to supplement the material in the Mining Hall of the Wembley Exhibition (1925). Blue cloth-covered boards, blind stamped titles to front board, gilt titles to spine, 377 pp plus Appendix (86 pp, describing the exhibits in the Mining Hall of the Exhibition) and plates (23, from photographs). Includes folding plans etc. Stamp of Mainby and Eastern Works Men’s Institute to front end papers. Condition: Binding firm, boards bumped and with the front hinge worn. Internally clean and bright. A thick, heavy book and so liable to strain on the binding, but surviving well.